The insurance covers your business’s need for immediate help from an IT expert when you’re exposed to data breaches to ensure damage is minimised.
You get immediate help in the event of data breaches
Help to reconstruct data to ensure the business quickly gets going again
A hairdresser’s with a turnover of NOK 4 million
Sum insured NOK 1 million
Excess NOK 10 000
Why insure yourself against cyber and data attacks?
Almost half of all Norwegian companies have been exposed to some form of computer crime, and smaller companies are especially vulnerable. A data attack can have major economic consequences.
The likelihood of being hacked, attacked by a virus or exposed to other types of data attacks is growing. Methods are also getting steadily more advanced.
How does a data attack strike?
- Customer lists, payment data or booking data can disappear
- You lose the possibility of taking payments
- Your employees lose access to work tools
- Values and important information can be stolen or disappear
- Personal data can get lost
How can you ensure good data protection?
If you want to reduce the chance of a data attack, we recommend you make backups often and change your password regularly. Also remember to always have updated antivirus software.
What does cyber insurance cover?
- IT technical assistance and other help to put the necessary measures in place
- Reconstruct/restore data and software
- Business interruption that is a direct result of the data attack
- Liability when the company has lost personal data in the data attack
- Direct financial losses for third parties after the data attack
- Legal assistance related to data attacks
- Direct financial losses when the attackers have stolen money in a data attack
Our non-life insurance products
General liability insurance
Provides cover for liability
Commercial tractor, mobile plant and equipment insurance
Covers commercial plant machinery and tractors
Covers damage to company vehicles
Housing cooperative and co-ownership insurance
Covers unforeseen events in the housing association
Commercial boat insurance
Insures companies in tourism and work boats
Secures immediate help in the event of data breaches
Business interruption insurance
Covers damage that affects operations
Covers damages or accidents related to assets
Covers financial losses resulting from embezzlement
Covers the company’s HGVs and covers road assistance
Commercial buildings insurance
Covers damage to one or more buildings you own
Projects and contract works insurance
Covers values related to building and construction sites
Commercial all risks insurance
Covers losses or damage to special equipment and objects
Commercial trailer insurance
Covers commercial van and HGV trailers
Covers businesses that transport products or assets
Test plate insurance
Covers car dealers for test drives
Provider of the insurance
The insurance is provided by Fremtind Forsikring. In order to give you an offer, calculate the price and buy insurance, DNB will transfer your personal data to Fremtind. You can read more about how Fremtind processes personal data in Fremtind’s personal privacy statement.