Become a corporate customer with different types of organisations
You can easily become a customer using other types of organisations such as a general partnership with joint and several liability, general partnership with shared liability (DA) and foundations.
Different types of companies
You can apply to become a corporate customer here with these types of organisations:
- General partnership with joint and several liability (ANS)
- General partnership with shared liability (DA)
- Cooperative (SA)
- Norwegian-registered foreign company (NUF)
- Joint ownership and housing cooperatives
Application process, step by step:
1. Find information about the company/business
2. Start your application
3. We are now processing your application
What is the difference between a DA and a ANS?
What is a cooperative company?
Banking and accounting in one place
With DNB Accounting, you get banking and accounting in one, and you can easily work together with your accountant.
The bank in your pocket
With the corporate mobile bank, you can easily stay up to date when you’re on the move. All in the app.
Thinking of starting up on your own? We have brought together the Start-up advisory team’s best tips for success.
In need of financing?
We can offer financing solutions for your every need. You can also book a meeting with an adviser.