To access DNB's Online banking service in English, you must first log in.
For personal customers: please enter your 11-digit Norwegian national identity number in the User ID box.
For corporate customers: please enter your assigned TB or NB number.
Shareholders in DNB ASA are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting to be held at 3.00 pm on Thursday, 24 April 2014 at DNB’s premises in Dronning Eufemias gate 30, Oslo, Norway.
The General Meeting will be opened and presided over by the chairman of the Supervisory Board, cf. Section 5-12 of the Norwegian Public Limited Companies Act, first subsection, and article 7-2 of the Articles of Association.
1. Opening of the General Meeting by the chairman of the Supervisory Board.
2. Approval of the notice of the General Meeting and the agenda.
3. Election of a person to sign the minutes of the General Meting along with the chairman.
4. Approval of the 2013 annual report and accounts, including the distribution of dividends. (The Board of Directors has proposed a dividend of NOK 2.70 per share.)
5. Approval of the auditor’s remuneration.
6. Election of ten members to the Supervisory Board.
7. Election of the vice-chairman, one member and one deputy to the Control Committee.
8. Election of three members to the Election Committee.
9. Approval of remuneration rates for members of the Supervisory Board, Control Committee and Election Committee.
10. Authorisation to the Board of Directors for the repurchase of shares.
11. Statement from the Board of Directors in connection with remuneration to senior executives.
12. Corporate governance in DNB
Documents concerning the Annual General Meeting
Registration for attendance on the Annual General Meeting
Notice of the General Meeting with Information on items on the agenda
Annual Report for 2013
Articles of Associations