DNB Markets Online Trader is one of the market’s best stock exchange terminals for real time information and electronic equity trading via the Internet.
The combination of extensive stock exchange data, news, background data and integrated trading gives active investors a unique platform to make the best decisions and trade electronically.
|The solution offers:
- Real-time data from more than 30 stock exchanges worldwide
- Order depth (level 2)
- Integrated trading
- Advanced graphs with more than 35 technical analysis models
- 30 days’ intraday data, ten years’ historical data and three years’ broker statistics
- Advanced portfolio module
- Alarm functions in real time
- Export of data and DDE links to Excel
- Linking of windows
- Automatic upgrading to new versions
- Flexible installation (work PC, home PC, laptop etc.) 1
NB! Online Trader is a Windows-based program which does not support Mac.
Even if you have already tested a real-time system or used a similar system, we recommend that you try DNB Markets Online Trader.
DNB Markets Online Trader with integrated trading
To access the trading application, you must have entered into the agreement on online equity trading and have a code device. Once you have ordered DNM Online Trader, you must contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 08940.
If you do your equity trading through DNB Markets Online Trader, we will refund 10% of the online brokerage fee you pay each month, up to the maximum price of DNB Online Trader. The refund is calculated per month in arrears and is settled each quarter when the subscription fee for DNB Markets Online Trader is invoiced.
You pay the same brokerage fee for trades made via DNB Markets Online Trader as for when using Online Equity Trading in the Internet bank.
Existing subscribers to "Online Trader" may convert their subscription to a DNB Markets’ version by sending a request in an e-mail to: email@example.com
*Free of charge for seven days