You can do this in the Internet bank. Log in using either BankID or BankID mobile. Choose Settings and Personal code in the menu. Enter a 4 digit code of your choice and click Confirm. Your new Personal code is ready to use.
You are also welcome to call us 24 hours a day, every day on 04800. From abroad, please call +47 915 04800
You can retrieve the PIN code for your cards in the Internet bank.
- Log in, choose Banking & loans and View PIN code in the menu
- Click the dropdown menu and choose your preferred card and expiry date
- Click Confirm and follow the on-screen instructions
You can open a new account in the Internet bank.
- Log in, choose Banking & loans and Open new account in the menu
- Select the type of account you wish to open and click the Open button to continue
- Follow the on-screen instructions, accept the account information and click Confirm
Your new account is then ready for use.
The IBAN is specified in your bank statement. You can find it in your Internet bank. You can also generate your IBAN number here
If you have recently moved within Norway, the change of address must be reported to the Norwegian National Population Register. Our systems are automatically updated based on the changes made in the Register.Please visit Norwegian Tax Administration for further information